Use article writing to build your equine business with Horsemanship Journal and Western Horse UK.
Magazines are highly effective ways to increase brand recognition, credibility, and awareness.
As an equine business owner, you understand the importance of marketing. You work hard to promote your products and services and always look for new and innovative ways to reach your target audience. Writing magazine articles is one excellent way to market your business.
Not only does writing magazine articles give you exposure to the right audience, but it showcases your knowledge and expertise. When you write an article for a magazine, you establish yourself as an authority in your field. Building trust with potential customers.
Today is the day to become a published author!
1. Choose a subject that you're passionate about and relevant to your business. It's much easier to write about a subject you live and breathe every day and will ensure that your article is interesting and informative.
2. Do some research about the magazine before you start writing. This will help you to understand the magazine's audience and what they're looking for in an article.
3. Magazine articles are typically 1400 words, so making every word count is essential.
4. Use strong visuals to support your article. Readers love images, so if you can include some high-quality photos or graphics, this will help bring your writing to life.
5. Check with the magazine's editorial guidelines before you submit your article. This will ensure that you're aware of the magazine's requirements and that your writing will likely be accepted for publication.
💭 "I don't have time to write an article."
💭 "My writing isn't good enough."
💭 "I don't know what to write about."
If any of these doubts have crossed your mind, it's time to put those limiting thoughts aside and try magazine writing. Not only is it an wonderful way to market your business, but it's also a great way to build your credibility.
Writing about the things you love is easier than you think and our editorial team is here to help every step of the way.
So what are you waiting for? Submit your writing today!
Start with a question. Your clients continually ask you questions; what are the common questions?
Once you have a question, write down what you would say to your client; at this point, don't worry about structure, spelling or grammar.
Next, break your answer into smaller chunks; these will be your subheadings.
Now you can start to fill in the gaps, adding more detail and explanation where needed.
Once you have finished writing your article, it's time to edit. This is where you'll check for grammar and spelling mistakes and ensure that your article flows smoothly.
Read your article aloud, as this can help to identify any awkward phrases or sentence constructions. You can also use the read-aloud function in word, it definitely helps to listen to words being read.
Finally, ask someone else to read your article and give you their feedback. This can be a friend, family member, colleague or even a client.
Once you're happy with your article, it's time to submit it to the magazine!
If you have any questions, our editorial team is always on hand to help. Happy writing!